Sure, here’s a simple and delicious 4-ingredient orange salmon recipe that’s quick to prepare and bursting with flavor.
- Salmon Fillets: You’ll need 4 salmon fillets, approximately 6 ounces each. Make sure they are fresh or thawed if frozen.
- Orange Marmalade: 1/2 cup of orange marmalade will provide a sweet and tangy glaze for the salmon.
- Soy Sauce: 1/4 cup of soy sauce adds a savory depth of flavor to the dish.
- Garlic: 2 cloves of garlic, minced, for a subtle kick of garlic flavor.
Step 1: Preheat Your Oven
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C). This will ensure it’s ready when you need to bake the salmon.
Step 2: Prepare the Glaze
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the orange marmalade, soy sauce, and minced garlic.
- Stir the mixture continuously until it becomes smooth and slightly thickened. This usually takes about 5 minutes. Once done, remove it from heat.
Step 3: Coat the Salmon
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or lightly greased to prevent sticking.
- Using a brush or spoon, generously coat the salmon fillets with the prepared orange glaze. Make sure to spread it evenly to cover the fish entirely.
Step 4: Bake the Salmon
- Slide the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Cooking time may vary slightly depending on the thickness of your fillets.
Step 5: Serve and Enjoy
- Once the salmon is done, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a minute.
- Serve the orange-glazed salmon fillets hot, garnished with some fresh chopped parsley or sliced green onions for a burst of color and freshness.
This 4-ingredient orange salmon recipe is a delightful blend of sweet and savory flavors that will impress your taste buds and dinner guests alike. It’s a quick and easy dish that’s perfect for weeknight dinners or special occasions. Enjoy the succulent and flavorful salmon, and savor the simplicity of this delightful recipe.
- 1 lb salmon skin on
- 1 orange ZEST and JUICE
- 1 orange JUICE
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
Preheat the oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, folding up the edges to keep keep sauce in.
Combine juice from 2 oranges, zest from 1 orange, soy sauce, and honey in a bowl. Whisk well.
Pour a few spoonfuls of sauce on the prepared baking pan. Place salmon skin up and pour remaining sauce over it.
Bake for about 7 minutes and carefully flip salmon skin down. Spoon some sauce over the top of the salmon.
Bake for 18-20 minutes, until salmon is done. Bake time will depend on the size and thickness of salmon filet.
Enjoy salmon over rice or quinoa.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 2
Amount Per ServingCalories 1333Total Fat 57gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 40gCholesterol 286mgSodium 3062mgCarbohydrates 95gFiber 2gSugar 84gProtein 106g
The information contained herein is subject to change.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest